2023 Flu Shot Clinics
As the flu season begins, it's important to get your annual flu shot.
These clinics are for adults only. For their own safety, children should be immunized at their regular healthcare provider's office. FHN offers pediatric flu shots at our offices. COVID-19 booster vaccines will NOT be available at these clinics.
You should NOT receive a flu shot at any of these clinics if you:
- Are allergic to eggs or the flu vaccine
- Are ill or have a fever
- Have a depressed immune system
Please contact your provider instead, or call FHN's Physician Referral service at 815-599-7060 for assistance in finding a provider.
FHN follows guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding eligibility to receive the vaccine. These clinics are based on the availability of the flu vaccine.
- Everyone must present a photo ID to receive an immunization.
- Please wear a shirt or top that makes your upper arm easily accessible
Two vaccines are available at FHN Flu Shot Clinics
Adults under 65 will receive a $32 quadrivalent vaccine and those 65 and over can get a $70 high-dose vaccine.
- There will be no out-of-pocket expense if you are covered by Medicare Part B (please present Medicare card) or a Medicare HMO accepted by FHN (list available at each location - covered persons MUST present the Medicare HMO card instead of the Medicare card for the billing process).
- Immunizations may be paid for by cash or check payable to FHN, and you can use your receipt for reimbursement from your health insurance carrier. No other insurance coverage can be accepted at these locations.
- Per government regulations, no MEDICAID cards can be accepted at these locations.
- Please note that these prices are only available at the flu shot clinics below. Other rates may apply in FHN offices.
In-person flu shot clinics:
The 2023 flu shot clinic schedule has ended. To receive a flu shot, please contact your FHN provider.
A number of walk-in events are also scheduled for senior centers and other locations.