FHN Physician/Nurse Practitioner Opportunities
Please review the details below for the Physician and Nurse Practitioner opportunities we currently have available at FHN.
- Employed opportunity for General Dermatologist
- Service area of 93,000
- City of Freeport population: 26,000
- Large referral base of primary care physicians
- Two-year income guarantee
- Highly competitive salary with productivity bonus
- Generous benefit package – vacation and CME
- Malpractice insurance
- Interview and relocation expenses
- No other dermatologist in town
- Immediate full time opening for a Nocturnist
- 7 nights on and 7 nights off
- 7 PM – 7 AM shifts
- Both Internal Medicine, Med/ Peds and Family Practitioners will be considered
- Full time employment opportunity with comprehensive benefits
- Straight salary with incentive bonuses
- Full time well established out-patient only practice
- 4 – 5 days per week
- Avg 18 – 22 patients per day
- Employed opportunity with comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice provided
- New multi-specialty clinic built in 2009
- Well experienced staff
Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Rural office setting in Savanna, IL
- Immediate full time opening
- Experience preferred
- Busy established practice
- Avg 18 – 20 patients per day
- Cover 1 Saturday morning per month
- No call
- Full benefits
*J-1 Visa Waivers We do not have positions available at this time.
If you don't see a listing in your specialty, we'd still appreciate the opportunity to make your acquaintance. Confidentially email contact Linda Wilson, FHN Physician Recruiter, or call her toll free at 800-369-5443.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about physician opportunities at FHN, please contact:
Linda Wilson, Physician Recruiter
Mailing Address: FHN, 1045 West Stephenson Street, Freeport, IL 61032
Top Ten Reasons You Should Consider a Career at FHN...
- Commute to work in less than 10 minutes.
- Go home for lunch.
- Own a beautiful, large home on a big lot for less than half of suburb costs.
- Have time to help coach soccer or Little League.
- Enjoy the local art museum or attend a theater production if you want some culture.
- Get your pick of tee times at an award-winning course.
- Take a quick trip to Rockford for minor league sports outings.
- Drive to Chicago for a day at the ballpark or a night on the town. You can be there in about 90 minutes.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of skilled professionals while utilizing a state-of-the-art facility and leading-edge equipment.
- Earn a premium salary working for the Illinois Employers' Association "Employer of the Year" for 2006.
Our Commitment to You
Caring physicians with impeccable clinical expertise drive the FHN brand promise. We are proud of the quality care we provide and the cooperative spirit in which we do it. If you are a skilled physician who shares in our mission of quality healthcare through close patient interactions based on respect, dignity and compassion, you have much to offer FHN and in return, we have a great deal to offer you.
Our highly trained medical and administrative support staffs allow you to put your focus on practicing medicine. Our low turnover rate as an organization indicates the commitment our people have to their careers and the communities they serve. And our vertically integrated processes give you a voice in FHN's strategic direction and management.
A Career at FHN
FHN is an ideal place to begin or build your career and to make your home. We are a regional healthcare system committed to the health and well-being of the people of northwest Illinois and southern Wisconsin. FHN is comprised of FHN Memorial Hospital, the FHN Leonard C. Ferguson Cancer Center, 12 family healthcare centers offering primary and specialty medical care throughout a five-county area, Hospice, occupational and chiropractic health services, dental care and outpatient mental health services. An average of 1,400 people come to FHN daily for their healthcare needs. Each patient interaction is taken as a serious responsibility that requires clinical expertise, the latest in medical technology and a level of trust and commitment that is earned by our people, our products and our processes.
Compensation/Benefits: We offer a highly competitive salary with productivity bonus along with relocation assistance. In addition, we offer a generous benefit package with malpractice insurance, day one benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, adoption assistance, retirement plan options, sick child care, education opportunities and much more.
FHN also offers flexible schedules in our family-oriented work environment to help keep your work and your life in balance. To learn more about a career at FHN, review our Total Rewards Philosophy and our Diversity and Inclusion Philosophy.
Freeport is located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. Our city boasts world-class parks and recreation, wonderful educational opportunities and a quality of life few communities can match. The surrounding small towns range from quaint and historic, like the very popular Galena, IL., to cozy and bucolic. If you like a bit more excitement, Chicago's Magnificent Mile is just 100 miles to the east, and the funky, quirky nightlife of Madison, WI. is 70 miles to our north. Northwest Illinois is an exceptional place to raise a family and live a rewarding life.
Additional information about our community can be found by visiting: