GET ON THE LIST!
EVERYONE IN ILLINOIS OVER AGE 16 CAN NOW BE ADDED TO THE FHN WAITING LIST!*
Now vaccinating Phases 1A AND 1B Plus
In accordance with guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), Illinois is currently vaccinating individuals in Phases 1A and 1B. Those individuals are…
- Healthcare personnel
- Residents of a long-term care facility
- Age 65+
- Essential worker**
- Age 16-64 with medical conditions that increase the risk of severe COVID-19
As soon as registered individuals in these groups have been vaccinated, vaccination appointments will be offered to everyone over age 16. These vaccinations begin April 12; however, it’s fine for anyone over 16 to be added to the list now so they’re sure to be included. Information on Illinois’ vaccination plan may be found here.
Thank you for your patience as we work through the list, which continue to do at an increasing pace. In the meantime, please continue to wash your hands, wear a mask and watch your distance to help us contain the spread of COVID-19!
*Pfizer vaccine is currently the only vaccine approved for those age 16-17; we will only make appointments for this age group when we know we will be receiving the Pfizer vaccine for specific event dates.
**Firefighters, police officers, corrections officers, food and agricultural workers, United States Postal Service workers, manufacturing workers, grocery store workers, public transit workers, those who work in the educational sector (teachers, support staff and daycare workers), higher education staff, government workers, news media, restaurant workers, construction trade workers, and religious leaders.
Add your name to our WAITING LIST for COVID-19 vaccinations.
- If you need help, ask a trusted friend or family member for assistance.
- Information requested for identification is used only to confirm age and employment as it relates to groups receiving priority by the state of Illinois due to higher-risk exposure or potential for more serious COVID-19 infection; it is not needed, used, or retained for any other purpose but must be brought with you to your appointment. Photo ID does not have to be a drivers’ license.
- We will call you to schedule your appointment based on the date you added your name to the list.
- Please note that the call may show up on your phone as unknown but if it starts with 815-599 it will probably be us. We know that there is spam out there that starts with these numbers too, but if it’s not us you can always hang up.
- If you don’t want to answer because our number shows up as unknown or you can’t answer when we call, please be sure that you have room in your voicemail for a message. We will leave a message with our call-back number and ask that you call back as quickly as possible so that we can get you scheduled.
- We will try to call twice, at different times of day, but if we can’t reach you or leave a message, we will put your name at the end of the list and move on to the next name.