The following specialties and providers are available at this location:
|Nurse Practitioner||Donna Cox-Rodriguez DNP, BC-FNP
|Physician Assistant||Tanya Guntly PA-C
Just $52 per visit
Camp Physicals and Sports Physicals cannot be billed to insurance. Payment of $52 must be made at the time of the visit.
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep
- TB skin test
Treatments (patients must be 18 months or older)
- Allergies (6 years and older)
- Athlete's foot
- Bladder infections (females, 12 years and older)
- Camp physicals
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Cold sores
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
- Minor burns and rashes
- Minor sunburn
- Poison ivy (3 years and older)
- Sinus infections (5 years and older)
- Sore throat
- Sports physicals
- Swimmer's ear
- Upper respiratory infections
- Monday Friday 8:30 a.m. 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. 5 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m to 1 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
- 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day
- FastCare closes at 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- FastCare is closed on Christmas Day and will reopen at 10 a.m. on December 26, 2014
Located in Shopko, 555 W. South St., Freeport
If for any reason a FastCare provider is not available, a Patient Services Representative at FastCare will direct patients to an available primary care provider or the hospital's emergency department (if no primary care provider is immediately available).