Social Services

Social workers and other representatives from the FHN Social Services department can assist patients and their families with the crises and emotional adjustments that may occur with illness or hospitalization. They can also help make arrangements for continuing care after the patient leaves the hospital.

If you would like to speak with a social worker while you visit a patient, please tell the nurse or call the department at 815-599-6149, 815-599-6139 or 815-599-6351.